The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Gaming Just Gets Better

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working On Jailbreak 4.00?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthsProtector
Admin
Admin
EarthsProtector

Working On Jailbreak 4.00? Empty
PostSubject: Working On Jailbreak 4.00?   Working On Jailbreak 4.00? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 am

Hello TGC..

I Am Now Working On 4.00 Jailbreak So I Will Keep You Posted About My Progress.
I Have Already Got A 3.73 Jailbreak But Have Not Released It To The Public..

I Will Keep You Posted About My Progress on 4.00..
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com
Lynden11

PostSubject: Re: Working On Jailbreak 4.00?   Working On Jailbreak 4.00? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm

I tested the jailbreak on the latest firmware 4.0 since it was released and I can confirm that it still works. Mathieulh also confirmed that the NPDRM algo that he has still allows applications to run on 4.0, although he still doesn’t want to share that with us/me at the moment.
Mathieulh is still thinking about whether or not to share it, so I’m hopeful he’ll help us move forward with the release.
He has however received so many hate messages and so many flaming that he is completely disgusted with the scene and the way it treated him. He is so disgusted that he does not want to share or help anymore. He thinks that all those haters do not deserve to be given something that they are so ungrateful for, and I perfectly understand his position. Receiving all that hate towards me a while back also made me depressed to the point I stopped looking at the PS3 entirely.
Next time you want to insult a dev, thinking it’s “fun” or that he deserved it, think about it some more, you are poisoning the scene without even realizing it. We are all doing this for fun, the only reward we get is people’s gratitude, and all you do is hate and disrespect us, so why continue to do what we do?
For those who hate and insult : Mathieulh may not be acting the way you want him to, you may think he’s a jerk or hate him for teasing without releasing, but the simple fact remains that he has done more to the scene that you did, so you should just shut up and show him respect. When you have your little ‘hate fun’, you are actually contributing to the scene, but in the wrong way, you are killing it by killing the developer’s motivation.
Back to top Go down
xL11

xL11

PostSubject: Re: Working On Jailbreak 4.00?   Working On Jailbreak 4.00? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Lynden11 wrote:
I tested the jailbreak on the latest firmware 4.0 since it was released and I can confirm that it still works. Mathieulh also confirmed that the NPDRM algo that he has still allows applications to run on 4.0, although he still doesn’t want to share that with us/me at the moment.
Mathieulh is still thinking about whether or not to share it, so I’m hopeful he’ll help us move forward with the release.
He has however received so many hate messages and so many flaming that he is completely disgusted with the scene and the way it treated him. He is so disgusted that he does not want to share or help anymore. He thinks that all those haters do not deserve to be given something that they are so ungrateful for, and I perfectly understand his position. Receiving all that hate towards me a while back also made me depressed to the point I stopped looking at the PS3 entirely.
Next time you want to insult a dev, thinking it’s “fun” or that he deserved it, think about it some more, you are poisoning the scene without even realizing it. We are all doing this for fun, the only reward we get is people’s gratitude, and all you do is hate and disrespect us, so why continue to do what we do?
For those who hate and insult : Mathieulh may not be acting the way you want him to, you may think he’s a jerk or hate him for teasing without releasing, but the simple fact remains that he has done more to the scene that you did, so you should just shut up and show him respect. When you have your little ‘hate fun’, you are actually contributing to the scene, but in the wrong way, you are killing it by killing the developer’s motivation.
wait the new jb is out ?
Back to top Go down
EarthsProtector
Admin
Admin
EarthsProtector

PostSubject: Re: Working On Jailbreak 4.00?   Working On Jailbreak 4.00? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:09 am

xL11 wrote:
Lynden11 wrote:
wait the new jb is out ?
No The 4.00 Jailbreak Is Not Out And Dosent Look Like It Will Be Released For Another 4-6Months So I Am Working On Mine..
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working On Jailbreak 4.00?   Working On Jailbreak 4.00? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working On Jailbreak 4.00?
Page 1 of 1