The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Gaming Just Gets Better

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you going to preorder this year?

Go down 
2 posters

Will you be preordering a game this year
Yes
What games are you going to preorder this year? I_vote_lcap100%What games are you going to preorder this year? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
What games are you going to preorder this year? I_vote_lcap0%What games are you going to preorder this year? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Possibly
What games are you going to preorder this year? I_vote_lcap0%What games are you going to preorder this year? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
piggybank123
piggybank123

What games are you going to preorder this year? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you going to preorder this year?   What games are you going to preorder this year? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 am

I wanted to get this part of the forum started so i just wanted to know if anyone was going to preorder a game this year on a certain platform
Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deluxe 1

PostSubject: Re: What games are you going to preorder this year?   What games are you going to preorder this year? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

I am going to preorder Bioshock Infinite, Resident Evil 6, and the Jak and Daxter HD collection for my ps3. Very Happy Thats all I can think of at the moment for now.
Back to top Go down
piggybank123
piggybank123

PostSubject: Re: What games are you going to preorder this year?   What games are you going to preorder this year? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm

thats a good list of games you got there. im preordering metal gear solid HD collection (its not out yet in Australia), resident evil operation raccon city, resident evil 6, max payne 3, jak and daxter HD collection, and borderlands 2.
also if anybody has a psn account PM me and ill add you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you going to preorder this year?   What games are you going to preorder this year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you going to preorder this year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Centre :: Console Gaming :: Gaming General Duscussion-
Jump to: