The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Gaming Just Gets Better

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Staff application for any POSITION**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

**Staff application for any POSITION** Empty
PostSubject: **Staff application for any POSITION**   **Staff application for any POSITION** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Why You Should Be A Member Of Staff.. I am friendly but strict when needed I do not bend over the rules I have been using forummotion for 2yrs.I helped Advertise this site when I wasnt a member my and TGCLUCKY made a patch for this site and people join because of us<3
Are You Trustworthy? Yes I have been mod/Admin on other sites and I have been using forummotion for 2 yrs
Are You Available Oftem?..24/4
Age?15 turning 16 feb 6
Country?AMERICA
Back to top Go down
TGCLUCKY
TGCLUCKY

PostSubject: Re: **Staff application for any POSITION**   **Staff application for any POSITION** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Patch Creator wrote:
Why You Should Be A Member Of Staff.. I am friendly but strict when needed I do not bend over the rules I have been using forummotion for 2yrs.I helped Advertise this site when I wasnt a member my and TGCLUCKY made a patch for this site and people join because of us<3
Are You Trustworthy? Yes I have been mod/Admin on other sites and I have been using forummotion for 2 yrs
Are You Available Oftem?..24/4
Age?15 turning 16 feb 6
Country?AMERICA
I vouch him he is a very awesome person. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com
EarthsProtector
Admin
Admin
EarthsProtector

PostSubject: Re: **Staff application for any POSITION**   **Staff application for any POSITION** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Congratulations You Have Made Moderator...
The Moderator Status's Will All Change Very Soon And I Will Notify All Current Moderators When That Will Happen..
Your Moderator Badge Will Be Added Within 60 Minutes..

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Staff application for any POSITION**   **Staff application for any POSITION** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Staff application for any POSITION**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Centre :: TheGamingCentre General Information :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: