The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Welcome To TGC Please Login Or Register And Enjoy Your Stay
The Gaming Centre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Gaming Just Gets Better

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthsProtector
Admin
Admin
EarthsProtector

PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!   PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 am

You can use any account from the Playstation Network® on 2 consoles if download where purchased after November18th 2011. If purchased before thenNovember18th 2011 then it can be downloaded on 5 consoles. The basic idea of game trading is letting someone log onto your account to re-download one of your bought games while you are doing the same with his/her account.
Untradeable's

Game add-ons/DLC are region locked; ONLY dlc, not games!
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/745265 info for the region locks
US/EUR Welcome Back games only (if you have other things you may list them)
Warhawk (24-hour lock)
Metal Gear Online Expansion packs
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Confrontation (24-hour lock)
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (24-hour lock)
Avatars (only work on the account they're dowloaded from)

GameSharing Steps

1) Post a list of the games you have, and then, the ones you are looking for. Add your psn ID and/or an instant messenging system like msn, aim, yahoo, skype, etc... to your list or user profile.
2) Find a member (search through pages!) that has bought PSN game(s) you want and is willing to trade it for PSN game(s) that you have bought.
3) Add him as friend on psn/msn/etc... It is recommended talking on aim/msn before and during the trade: you can get to know the person you're trading with, report problems if any quickly, you can give each other information (i.e. passwords) quicker, etc...

Only Trade With People Who Are Members Of TGC..

Last edited by EarthsProtector on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com
raid3n_86

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!   PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:40 am

Looking for Alice madness returns. I have 2 US accts.
acct 2: MK kollection, Might n Magic clash of heroes, Harvest moon (psx, )RE5 dlc bundle, Magic 2012+ expansion pack
acct 1:Magic DotP + expansion pack 3, ME2 DLC: cerberus, terminus, equilizer, appearance packs 1+2, Arrival, Infamous, Dead nation +DLC, Moon Diver, Gundemonium collection, Catan, Soldner x2Greed corp, Flower, Braid, Cresent Pale Mist, FF7, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, St Fighter Alpha 2, FO3 DLC: Point Lookout, Broken Steel, Plus some dlc i missed. pm me psn: nekrataal86

Ive been gamesharing for a long time i know all the ins n outs. scammers and acct stealers dont even bother i can recover anything in minutes. that being said since this is a new site i have credentials on other forums (ask me) with 100% positive feedback so i will be going first on trades. hope this takes off and thanx

MODS: there is a great gamesharing site that i think you guys can benefit from their system with a top-notch mod. pm me psn for details
Back to top Go down
budskunk1985

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!   PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 am

hey i'm green member from qj.net i have a huge main i am trading its an 11 star acct so their will be no funny business on my side. i also have an acct with tigerwoods pga 12 and 1 acct with rdr bundle. i am a good friend of the gamesharing mods on qj i have never had a bad trade u can check with them if u like i would like to apply for a position at ur site, @ my forums they call me the scam hound i have put many a name on the bann list and would like to bring my talents to ur forums... i have an 88% trade score due to me catching the same guy scamming under to different id's wich resulte in him flooding my feedback a wallop with false feedback from both names before the mods could bann him so if ur intrested in my games or my application pm me or add me on psn budskunk1985 same as here
Back to top Go down
EarthsProtector
Admin
Admin
EarthsProtector

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!   PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:44 am

budskunk1985 wrote:
hey i'm green member from qj.net i have a huge main i am trading its an 11 star acct so their will be no funny business on my side. i also have an acct with tigerwoods pga 12 and 1 acct with rdr bundle. i am a good friend of the gamesharing mods on qj i have never had a bad trade u can check with them if u like i would like to apply for a position at ur site, @ my forums they call me the scam hound i have put many a name on the bann list and would like to bring my talents to ur forums... i have an 88% trade score due to me catching the same guy scamming under to different id's wich resulte in him flooding my feedback a wallop with false feedback from both names before the mods could bann him so if ur intrested in my games or my application pm me or add me on psn budskunk1985 same as here
Welcome To TGC...I Have Personaly Looked You Up On QJ As Aseph Advertised For Me,To Let Everyone Know bedsbun Is Trusted And Also Have You Checked Out The Latest Playstation Competition?..
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com/t34-playstation-competition
Application To Become Member Of Staff...
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com/f25-staff-applications
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingcentre.forumotion.com
budskunk1985

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!   PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:33 am

ok guys fist thing i wanna do is say thnx to admin....
next is to let everyone know scams of any kind are a perma bann and will not be tolerated other than that keep it clean be honest we'll get along fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!   PlayStation GameSharing/Trading! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation GameSharing/Trading!
Page 1 of 1